Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Trunk Bar

The S15 SpecR and the R34 GTR have a trunk bar. . . Why didn't Nissan put this on all their cars? I don't know. But we're not going to let what Nissan did or didn't do stop us from making their cars better.


Above is the trunk bar we made for the S15. We'll be making them for the S14, S15, R33, and R34 (GTR & GTS), but if anyone's interested in one for their car, we can make them for just about any car


Here's the trunk bar installed on a S15. I'll be posting more pics as we exand our line-up.

2 comments:

dropjay said...

Hey Kenny,
It's jay with the white R34 GTR that was built at Sp Engineering. I'm interested in the trunk bar for my R34. Do you guys have a shop phone? Or should i call you direct? I think I have your cell number.
please email me back.
Sincerely,
jay
dropjay@mac.com

Blast Racing said...

Thanks for the comment. We do have a shop phone, but nobody's ever in the office, so calling us is just about pointless. Besides, I'm not sure I even know the #...lol.

Anyway, I'll shoot you an e-mail w/ my phone # as it has changed recently.